Potsdamer Straße 188-192, 10783 Berlin-Schöneberg
Approx. 35,000 m²
The property in Potsdamer Straße in the Berlin district of Schöneberg was once the headquarters of Berlin transport services. Between 1933 and 1939, it was redeveloped, according to designs by the architect Arthur Vogt, as an office building for autobahn construction management. The neighbouring building at Potsdamer Straße 192 was built between 1938 and 1939 as the headquarters of the German dairy industry.