Cologne city centre
Approx. 35,000 m²
|UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACES||
Premium retail and office space
The ensemble of buildings, steeped in tradition, consists of three separate yet connected properties from different eras and is located in close proximity to Cologne Cathedral.
The heritage-protected, neo-Gothic part of the property “Unter Sachsenhausen” was built between 1894–1897 initially for the Reichsbank, and then subsequently served as the seat of the Landeszentralbank. The ensemble was completed with the addition of “An den Dominikanern”, built for Deutsche Bank in 1951, and the building “Andreaskloser” in 1991.
The entire portfolio, centrally located in Cologne’s banking district, offers approx. 35,000 m² GFA, which includes a 4-storey underground car park with 238 parking spaces.